We invite others to partner with us to reach people for Christ. Cast Member Church (CMC) and Global Service Network (GSN) has no central funds for paying salaries and ministry expenses. Like many other mission organizations, CMC staff and GSN associates (like us) depend upon the consistent financial support of concerned individuals and churches to fund our ministries.
Our commitment to our partners:
- To work diligently to touch the lives of people for Jesus Christ by the power of the Spirit.
- To regularly let you know how God is blessing the ministry through our Prayer Letters.
- To be financially faithful with the funds given for our ministry.
- To share prayer concerns with one another.
How to give
There are several ways to give. Your monthly gift is designated to our GSN associate account and helps keep us on the mission field by providing our salary and ministry expenses.
- Visit our personalized give page: https://give.globalservicenetwork.org/50619008 or click the “give a gift” button on the right side of this page. Here, you can give a single gift or set up a re-occuring gift through your bank account or credit card*. Transactions are secure and use a SSL/TLS encrypted session to protect your information.
- You can also find information on “ways to give” on this site: https://globalservicenetwork.org/information/ways-to-give/.
Mail a Check
- Make checks payable to Global Service Network (or GSN). Do not place any other information on the “pay to the order” line or the memo line.
- Attach a note to let GSN know that your gift is for Nate & Michelle Patrick and include our Account Number: 50619008 on the note.
- Make sure the check is signed and dated and include it and the note in an envelope addressed to the address below.
Global Service Network
PO Box 1809
Apex, NC 27502
* Please note that the banks will charge a 3% fee that we will pay out of any gift given by Credit/Debit Card. This fee is not given when you give by eCheck.
Feel free to contact us by email at nate[AT]castmemberchurch.com if you have questions. Also you can call GSN to set up your donation at: (919)-249-0146, or for any questions. Please see the FAQ on the GSN website for more information about giving as well.